Skip to main content

WHITE FEMALE SARASOTA FLORIDA 2007



     This case, I am making a huge stretch by http://doenetwork.org/cases/426uffl.html
including her here. Because there are only two, not very good reasons. But, for some reason I keep thinking about her case.

    On February 6, 2007 the body of a female was found in Sarasota, Florida. She was between 30  and 45-years-old. She had a recognizable face. She also had breast implants that had the date 1998 on them and it says that usually the date on the implant is the year they were implanted into the person who has them.

  But, she was wearing clothes that had an Italian label in them. I know this does not automatically mean anything but I chose to add her anyway. What can it hurt? But, click on the Doenetwork link for the entire story.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queens County, New York John Doe 1994.

Apology for not Adding Links

 I want to apologize for not adding people to this site in almost a year, however,life happens, and I have been extremely busy moving back to my hometown ,where I am now providing the total care for my very ill and handicapped father who is also a Vietnam Veteran, and I added the last descriptor for those of you who know how challenging just that can be.LOLOLOL However, my husband and I are also the providing total care for three of my nieces and nephews too, who range in ages from 12 to 15. So,we basically have a routine going now, and this is alone is freeing up much needed time for me. So,I will start adding links again.

Female Child 13 yrs, 1976-80

This little girl was found thrown away like trash on the side of the road.She was in a plastic bag. She had been stored in a cool dry place for possibly years and then something happened and the killer had to dump her. What I am going to say next is purely my opinion. Usually,when bodies have been kept inside someplace dead, as she was for years and they suspect it could have been a closet the deceased is usually a loved one of the killer,and considering her age she may have been killed by a parent or parental figure. Just something to think about. http://doenetwork.org/cases/543uftx.html Reconstruction of Victim Unidentified White/Hispanic Female The victim was discovered on October 29, 1981 in Grimes County, Texas. Estimated Date of Death: 1 - 5 years (1976 - 1980) Cause of Death: Blunt trauma to the head. Formerly Hot Case # 76