Skip to main content

UNIDENTIFIED MALE OREGON 1988



     I am adding this case just for one  reason and that is because the cigarette stamps are from Canada. Canadain Cigarettes are very expensive, much more than in America. If anything cigarettes would be purchased down here in the lower 48 and smuggled back up into Canada. I know many of us know this. But, unaware non-smokers may be thinking that the cigarettes could have been purchased from some American black marketer or something, not realizing that this would not be cost effective in any way, shape or form. So, here it goes below.

http://doenetwork.org/casehttp://doenetwork.org/cases/2657umor.htmls/2659umor.html;;


  On March 31,1988 this unidentified male was found by a Law Enforcement Officer and his wife in Prineville, Oregon. The body was almost completely skeletonized and no cause of death was able to be determined.

  The only thing they could determine is that it was a white male who was anywhere between 30 and 60-years-old.  Here is the Doenetwork link with more information on it. What little there is.http://doenetwork.org/casehttp://doenetwork.org/cases/2657umor.htmls/2659umor.htmlll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queens County, New York John Doe 1994.

Apology for not Adding Links

 I want to apologize for not adding people to this site in almost a year, however,life happens, and I have been extremely busy moving back to my hometown ,where I am now providing the total care for my very ill and handicapped father who is also a Vietnam Veteran, and I added the last descriptor for those of you who know how challenging just that can be.LOLOLOL However, my husband and I are also the providing total care for three of my nieces and nephews too, who range in ages from 12 to 15. So,we basically have a routine going now, and this is alone is freeing up much needed time for me. So,I will start adding links again.

Female Child 13 yrs, 1976-80

This little girl was found thrown away like trash on the side of the road.She was in a plastic bag. She had been stored in a cool dry place for possibly years and then something happened and the killer had to dump her. What I am going to say next is purely my opinion. Usually,when bodies have been kept inside someplace dead, as she was for years and they suspect it could have been a closet the deceased is usually a loved one of the killer,and considering her age she may have been killed by a parent or parental figure. Just something to think about. http://doenetwork.org/cases/543uftx.html Reconstruction of Victim Unidentified White/Hispanic Female The victim was discovered on October 29, 1981 in Grimes County, Texas. Estimated Date of Death: 1 - 5 years (1976 - 1980) Cause of Death: Blunt trauma to the head. Formerly Hot Case # 76