Skip to main content

Hispanic Male-2015


     I think it is very sad when people who are elderly become homeless. All signs point to him as being. And nowadays it is a triple whammy if the person happens to be Hispanic, Homeless, and illegal. I am not saying he is illegal because we have absolutely no way of knowing if he is. I am just speaking in general. Because of all the American racism being directed towards Hispanics. They do not have his age as being that old but I think he is at least at the higher end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3p_a3H6E54                                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queens County, New York John Doe 1994.

Apology for not Adding Links

 I want to apologize for not adding people to this site in almost a year, however,life happens, and I have been extremely busy moving back to my hometown ,where I am now providing the total care for my very ill and handicapped father who is also a Vietnam Veteran, and I added the last descriptor for those of you who know how challenging just that can be.LOLOLOL However, my husband and I are also the providing total care for three of my nieces and nephews too, who range in ages from 12 to 15. So,we basically have a routine going now, and this is alone is freeing up much needed time for me. So,I will start adding links again.