Friday, November 27, 2015

UNIDENTIFIED MALE OREGON 1987



   On August 3,1987 an unidentified man was found in a wooded area out in Multnomah County,Oregon. He had died by his own hand, he had shot himself in his head. He is of Asian Decent, possibly Arab from Persia or maybe even the Middle East.

He is about 6'0 tall and weighed between170-190 pounds. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was anywhere from 20- 50-years-old. He was found not long after death considering they know his eye color and they say he had a recognizable face. From this likeness of him I have shared I am going to say I believe he was possibly in his late 30's or even younger. However, this is just my guess, far from being a fact.http://doenetwork.org/cases/2657umor.htmlj


 He was also well nourished. And another clue is that he had a small pox scar on is left shoulder.

* THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS SCAR BEING USED AS A CLUE.
 Now, I do know that America DID did away with requiring a Small Pox Vaccination for people at the turn of the last century in 1999. However, I do not know how this worked with immigrants. Because I know that my sister who was born in December of 1968 had to get one, but my brother who was born at the end of 1971 was not required to have one. And my sister would not have gotten hers until sometime 1969.at the earliest. Because we have to be so old before he recieve some vaccinations. Another thing is that my sister and I both did not get the Small Pox Vaccine on our left deltoid. My Mother did not want us to have that nasty scar on our shoulder and instead we got it in the top art of our left thighs. My scar is barely visible, you have to search for it to see it. It is also in the spot where my panty line is. It is only dime sized. I know some of my friends have scars on their shoulders from this shot as big or sometimes bigger than a half dollar. But, most are quarter sized.  Here is a couple of links I used looking for info about this vaccine.https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RS21414.pdfjj

No comments:

Post a Comment