Skip to main content

Male Hispanic 17 yrs. Arizona,2012



          Here is another case about an immigrant that they have chose to make the circumstances confusing. Was he previously living here and going to school? Or had he never lived here and was trying to cross with his school stuff? It would be nice if they made these things clear. I guess I should be glad the dates are in order like a lot of the dates are not on the suspected illegals. I do not care who you are or where you live,everyone deserves the same treatment when it comes to this,especially.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/maldonadodearcia_dilver.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queens County, New York John Doe 1994.

Apology for not Adding Links

 I want to apologize for not adding people to this site in almost a year, however,life happens, and I have been extremely busy moving back to my hometown ,where I am now providing the total care for my very ill and handicapped father who is also a Vietnam Veteran, and I added the last descriptor for those of you who know how challenging just that can be.LOLOLOL However, my husband and I are also the providing total care for three of my nieces and nephews too, who range in ages from 12 to 15. So,we basically have a routine going now, and this is alone is freeing up much needed time for me. So,I will start adding links again.