Skip to main content

1986 Kansas - Unidentified White Female ** photo of deceased **

   I am adding her because she was wearing a French Bra and Panties and her clothing was expensive and could only be bought in big cities such as New York, Paris,and Milan etc... One thing that stuck out to me was she was not wearing any jewlery. And she had her hair carefully styled and frosted and the clothes being so expensive a woman such as her would have been wearing Jewelry. So, I believe she was also robbed. And because of this I think she could have possibly been a working girl. If she had been married it also seems like there would have been an indentation and dis-colorization of the ring finger. So, that is another reason I am thinking possibly a working girl. I rarely post something like this without a lot of proof a woman was one and it has to also play a big part into identifying her. But, I am going to break my own rules about this because I think this should at least be considered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unidentified: Flat Tops John Doe

Female 18-30 years old

DOENETWORK Sketch of Victim by Su Knight Unidentified White/Hispanic Female The victim was discovered on November 4, 1986 near Rockdale, Milam County, Texas Estimated Date of Death: October 25, 1986 - November 4, 1986 Cause of Death: Blunt trauma to back of head. Partial Skeleton; Facial features indistinguishable. http://doenetwork.org/cases/542uftx.html  Sketch of Victim by Su Knight Unidentified White/Hispanic Female The victim was discovered on November 4, 1986 near Rockdale, Milam County, Texas Estimated Date of Death: October 25, 1986 - November 4, 1986 Cause of Death: Blunt trauma to back of head. Partial Skeleton; Facial features indistinguishable.

Florida 1985 female

    This woman was found dead in 1985 in Accord,New York. She may be of mixed heritage. The only reason I am adding her is because of her unique,or sub-standard dental work. I am puzzled why the person doing her autopsy found that her dental work may have been done by a Dental College,leading me to believe that he meant one here in the US. Because from what I have been learning researching these missing or unidentified cases is that we, in the United States use completely different kinds of material than other countries. Usually,Mexico and countries bordering it may all use the same type of dental material and it is different than South American dental Material. Europe has their own type too,that is until you get into the Eastern European countries and because they were and are poorer their dental Material is different than Western Europe. So,you see my dilemma, it does not make sense for an American Dental College to teach their students to use what we would consider sub-sta...