Friday, June 14, 2019

1986 Kansas - Unidentified White Female ** photo of deceased **

   I am adding her because she was wearing a French Bra and Panties and her clothing was expensive and could only be bought in big cities such as New York, Paris,and Milan etc... One thing that stuck out to me was she was not wearing any jewlery. And she had her hair carefully styled and frosted and the clothes being so expensive a woman such as her would have been wearing Jewelry. So, I believe she was also robbed. And because of this I think she could have possibly been a working girl. If she had been married it also seems like there would have been an indentation and dis-colorization of the ring finger. So, that is another reason I am thinking possibly a working girl. I rarely post something like this without a lot of proof a woman was one and it has to also play a big part into identifying her. But, I am going to break my own rules about this because I think this should at least be considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment