Skip to main content

Possibly a Patient from a Hospital in Canada



   I am adding this case here on this blog because it does not fit nice and neatly into one of my categories for unidentified people. But, this case actually pisses me off because I bet she was a patient who the staff lost and did not even bother searching the grounds well enough for. If they had they would have found her. Every day there are elderly people with Dementia who wander off from hospitals, homes and even their own homes who are never found again. And because of her possible age and that she was wearing hospital garb I assume she came from there. If she had not been dangerous or a child I can see people saying "Oh Well" she will turn up eventually. Yeah, dead in their parking lot. I am sorry, but this really bothers me that they do not even know her name. If someone would look hard enough I bet they could solve her case. But, of course, that would take someone who cares so it will never happen. Hit the link to read about her case.http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/206ufqc.html  Again, I am sorry that I am expressing so much anger over this case. But, after reading hundreds, if not thousands of cases of so many missing and unidentified people you come across incredible things such as this. Of course, I could be wrong but I doubt it and that is what angers me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unidentified: Flat Tops John Doe

Female 18-30 years old

DOENETWORK Sketch of Victim by Su Knight Unidentified White/Hispanic Female The victim was discovered on November 4, 1986 near Rockdale, Milam County, Texas Estimated Date of Death: October 25, 1986 - November 4, 1986 Cause of Death: Blunt trauma to back of head. Partial Skeleton; Facial features indistinguishable. http://doenetwork.org/cases/542uftx.html  Sketch of Victim by Su Knight Unidentified White/Hispanic Female The victim was discovered on November 4, 1986 near Rockdale, Milam County, Texas Estimated Date of Death: October 25, 1986 - November 4, 1986 Cause of Death: Blunt trauma to back of head. Partial Skeleton; Facial features indistinguishable.

Florida 1985 female

    This woman was found dead in 1985 in Accord,New York. She may be of mixed heritage. The only reason I am adding her is because of her unique,or sub-standard dental work. I am puzzled why the person doing her autopsy found that her dental work may have been done by a Dental College,leading me to believe that he meant one here in the US. Because from what I have been learning researching these missing or unidentified cases is that we, in the United States use completely different kinds of material than other countries. Usually,Mexico and countries bordering it may all use the same type of dental material and it is different than South American dental Material. Europe has their own type too,that is until you get into the Eastern European countries and because they were and are poorer their dental Material is different than Western Europe. So,you see my dilemma, it does not make sense for an American Dental College to teach their students to use what we would consider sub-sta...